Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to create or add new views in HP OVSD 4.5 SSP pages

Highlighted
Manamohana
Contributor.

How to create or add new views in HP OVSD 4.5 SSP pages

Hi,
i am supporting HP oVSD 4.5 version. i want to know how we can add views to ssp pages along with the existing two views (service call all and service call open).
5 REPLIES
Venkatesha_1
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to create or add new views in HP OVSD 4.5 SSP pages

Hi,

I think you can not have multiple views to service pages. That is the limitation. But you can create multiple views and only one can be set to service page settings.

HTH
Venky
Selvarajan
Super Contributor.

Hi,
You have to modify the jsp files and use the filter in web interface end.Please mention your exact requirement.
Manamohana
Contributor.

I am using SSP page and now i have two option Service call all and Service call open.if i am supervisor and if i want to view service calls then it takes time. so i want to create some views and filter as per the input criteria like between two dates or filter for last 90 days ticket etc. how i can create an additional view for this?
Selvarajan
Super Contributor.

hi,
Please have a look on this thread in which i have replied and attached jsp file related to this.I think this will help you.

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1196433
Manamohana
Contributor.

Hi,
thanks for your response.could you please send me these files so that i will refer these files for my customisation.

ListSARCallsClose.jsp
ListSARCallsOpen.jsp
ListServiceCalls1.jsp
ServiceSearch1.jsp
ListServiceCallsClo.jsp

Also per my understanding, we can only use two views, that are set up in the OVSD client - (service calls All and Service calls open). Also these views can be modified as per the requirement.

but for these two views to function as existing and if we need any new views, then that can be done only by using the API - view by status, configuration etc. We cannot create new views from OVSD client and get is accessed through SDClientBean object. Please confirm and let us know if you have any additional thoughts.