Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can have another field with the same format that have the field duration in SD4.5 SP17

Highlighted
Roman Peralta
Collector

How I can have another field with the same format that have the field duration in SD4.5 SP17

This field I can wirte the numbers of hours and minute that I spent in resolved a service call.
I want to duplicate the field because in custom field I don't have a field with this format only can select number without the same format that have Duration
thanks
8 REPLIES
Err_1
Honored Contributor

Re: How I can have another field with the same format that have the field duration in SD4.5 SP17

Roman,

Under data> Custom Fields> Service Call, you can create custom fields, look for the one called SerDuration1, rename it as you want to and change its format to match the format you need, like in the image attached.

Regards;
Randall Barrantes
SW Support Delivery Manager
Roman Peralta
Collector

Re: How I can have another field with the same format that have the field duration in SD4.5 SP17

Where is the image attach?
Roman Peralta
Collector

I don't have any field called Serduration1 on my SD4.5 SP17
Err_1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

here is the image again... if you do not have that field available, maybe it is because you are already using all your duration type custom fields.

Regards;
Randall Barrantes
Roman Peralta
Collector

It's appear that SD4.5 Service Pack 17 doesn't have any more field with the same format than field duration, because i review all the possible custom field and dno't have any more field with this format
Err_1
Honored Contributor

That is correct Roman, SP17 has limited custom fields in general.

To get additional custom fields, you need to upgrade, as in latest service packs, you can create more custom fields that the ones that come out of the box.

After SP18 SD allows users to create additional custom fields when pre-configured custom fields cannot satisfy their requirement.

I hope this helps you to understand why you can not have another Duration fields.

Please do not forget to assign points !
Randall Barrantes
Roman Peralta
Collector

Thanks
Roman Peralta
Collector

My problem goint to be resolved when i upgrade to SP23
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event