Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History Line View on Servicecall Form

Highlighted
Faadiel
Occasional Advisor

History Line View on Servicecall Form

Please assist: As per the attached, the Historyline View for some reason has changed, to a format which is not setup in the Admin Console.
Please assist.
5 REPLIES

Re: History Line View on Servicecall Form

I have go a few questions:
- When did this happen?
- Do all users have this problem?
- What happens when you enlarge the screen with the mouse?
- Did you already try to empty the user cache?
- Do you have forms cache enabled?

If you give this information we can better help you.
Faadiel
Occasional Advisor

Hi

This started last week Thursday and the issue is still ongiong.
The issue started out with a few User but now it is most of the Users.
Nothing changes if I enlarge the screen.
Ihave tried to Purge and delete the chache folder, still no change.

Form Cache & View Cache was enabled, I disabled it, deleted my Profile recreated my HPSD Profile,when I logged on those options were ticked by default,I disabled them, logged of HPSD, deleted my Cache, logged on again but the History Line view is still the same, but the Form Cache was disabled.
Faadiel
Occasional Advisor

Hi Richard

This started last week Thursday and the issue is still ongiong.
The issue started out with a few User but now it is most of the Users.
Nothing changes if I enlarge the screen.
Ihave tried to Purge and delete the chache folder, still no change.

Form Cache & View Cache was enabled, I disabled it, deleted my Profile recreated my HPSD Profile,when I logged on those options were ticked by default,I disabled them, logged of HPSD, deleted my Cache, logged on again but the History Line view is still the same, but the Form Cache was disabled.

Does this problem also occur when user open a service call with a different form?

When you look in the administrator console and you go to "forms" --> "service desk", and you look to these forms, are they all defined correctly or is there one that also has this problem?
Faadiel
Occasional Advisor

Hi Richard

This problem exists on all Forms for Service calls.

If I go to the Admin Console Presentation View then History Line Service call, both Views we have there is the way we want to and the way we suppose to see it, but we still see it in the problematic way.

If I go the way you directed me Admin Console Presentation Form then History Line Service Call I see the Form with the the Attributes Window and all the fields I see in there is what I see when I open a Service Call History which is the current problem.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event