The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! SD4.5 client hang and doesn't respond!

Highlighted
James Chen_2
Regular Collector

Help! SD4.5 client hang and doesn't respond!

My customer's sd(4.5SP14) integrated with CTI, when a phone call come in the New SC form pop-up automatically.But there are many phone call(1000 per day) in CallCenter.Often before a New SC form is saved or closed another phone call come in.

Under this environment,sometimes the second New SC form do not pop up at all.Or sometime the whole sd client hang and doen't respond. Customers have to kill the client process and start it again.
I think it's the java performance problem but don't know how to fix it.Does anyone have soulution. Help!
Thanks!!
2 REPLIES
Jonathon Druce
Honored Contributor

Re: Help! SD4.5 client hang and doesn't respond!

Have you tried increasing the Treadpool size? This is in the app server configuration and in the database connection advanced window. Try increasing the threadpool size from 10 to 50 an then in the Database accounts - connection - advanced increase the max to say 40. I think you will need to restart the app server.
James Chen_2
Regular Collector

Re: Help! SD4.5 client hang and doesn't respond!

Thank you, I have tried the solution, it seems worked.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event