The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPSD & Crystal Reports

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
BUPA IS
Super Collector

HPSD & Crystal Reports

Hi when creating a crystal report using views and tables the views can show say 09:00 and the table will show 08:00, this happened when we went from BST to GMT so I assume when we go BST this week end we will be okay, but if anybody can help on this I would appreciate it.
Thanks
C
Help is out there always!!!!!
3 REPLIES
Ivan Sakharov
Frequent Visitor

Re: HPSD & Crystal Reports

Hi
SD keeps datetime in database in GMT without daytime saving correction. Thats why you have to make correction in the time in your reports.

As to me I write a special function, that returns (datetime + 3 hour) if the date in winter and (datetime + 4 hour) if the date is on summer.

See here:
http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1153661
BUPA IS
Super Collector

Hi Ivan
Thanks for your reply I will forward this information on to the people who use crystal.
Please award yourself 500 points as I have been pulling my hair out for a long time for an answer. I am now bald :)
Help is out there always!!!!!
Ivan Sakharov
Frequent Visitor
Solution

Points can assign only author of thread. It means that you can assign points to me if information that I provided was useful.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event