Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPSD 5.1 SLM

Highlighted
Dominika
Occasional Advisor

HPSD 5.1 SLM

Hi,

I have some problems with SLM Module in HPSD version 5.1.I have created service based on service definition, SLA for this service and configure necessary metrics.SLA has status Managed, Service has status active and managed.

First problem
I could not see service status and service metric status, but I have information that last metric collection was successful.

Second problem
When I want to send a service call based on that service and SLA the SLA does not appear (I see inactive, grey line).

What should I do?
Thanks in advance for help.

Dominika
1 REPLY
GiuBal
Collector

Re: HPSD 5.1 SLM

Hi Dominika,

you have to restart ovsdslm process (ovc -restart ovsdslm) after activating SLA to see Service status correctly, Service Metric status is available after the evaluating period you definied on SLA is passed (weekly, montly ...).

SLA and Service Call are related by Organization, so you have to set the same Organization to tab "Receiving Entity" on Service Level Agreement and Service too, by this way entering Organization on Service Call form the relating SLA is showed.

Verify also in System Settings -> Service and SLA retrivial Settings for Service Call.

Hope this help you.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event