The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPOVSD 4.5 Info History Field - Very Urgent

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
PaulStuart
Super Collector

HPOVSD 4.5 Info History Field - Very Urgent

The info history field is showing an hour behind time when any update is made to the call. It doesn't matter what service is selected. The server clock is showing the correct time and time zone is set correctly but info history is still showing one hour behind. Please assist. This is urgent so exra points for a quick response.
5 REPLIES
Ken Briscoe
Honored Contributor

Re: HPOVSD 4.5 Info History Field - Very Urgent

Do you mean the date/time stamp on the whole history item? ie Created Date/time?

And is this happening on System and User entries or just on user entries?

You need to check that the OVSD Primary Time Zone (Tools->System->System Panel->Regional Settings->Time Zones) is correct and matches the server time zone
And (if user entries wrong) that the User's Account record has the right time zone, not just their person record, matches the Primary and Server time zones if the user is in the same time zone.
My email is kenilian@bigpond.com.au
PaulStuart
Super Collector

The server is showing G.M.T Time. Regional settings is showing London/British time. The users person i.d and hpovsd account is also showing british time.

It only an issue with info history field which is a custom code field that we created.
Ken Briscoe
Honored Contributor
Solution

A 1 hour difference can also indicate an issue with Daylight Savings time. Not sure what Service Pack you are on but some around 20/21 had some issues. You might have to log this one with Hp.
My email is kenilian@bigpond.com.au
The Pike
Honored Contributor

It cud also has 2 do wif teh java vershun u has installd and if u has updatd itz olson tiemzone data.

Cheezburg... I mean points 4 da reply iz welcom!

(Sorry, my cat's next to the laptop heatsink vent :) ).

The Pike
PaulStuart
Super Collector

Ken Hi,

It was Daylight saving thanks for your help.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event