Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error "This From is Missing at least one required field"

Highlighted
John Fennessey
Occasional Contributor

Getting Error "This From is Missing at least one required field"

Hello All,
I seem to be having a problem with the web console of service desk. We are using 4.5 SP17. When a user tries to update a record by adding a history line in the web console, they get an error "This form is missing at least one required field". When they log out of the record and log back in it will work properly. I have checked the Prevention-->Required Fields and all of the settings for the History Line Service Calls look to be OK. Is this a known issue or am I missing something small? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
2 REPLIES
Elaine Costa
Occasional Advisor

Re: Getting Error "This From is Missing at least one required field"

It's funny. By date this post, after a long time this problem still occurs in the tool. We have this error in webconsole too. We are using 4.5 SP 23. In Prevention-->Required Fields all of the items for the History Line Service are "no required". Its not happen always. But the users protest. Did Someone happen this error too? Johns, did you discover the solution to this?

Thanks!
John Fennessey
Occasional Contributor

Re: Getting Error "This From is Missing at least one required field"

Hi Elaina,

We are STLLL receiving this error every now and then. I am not quite sure, but this issue might be fixed in a later service pack as we are on SP17 at the moment. Unfortunately, I believe the only fix to the problem is going to be upgrading to a new service pack. VERY frustrating to say the least.

If you find any other possible solutions please post anything.

Thanks!!
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event