The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Report - HPSD

Highlighted
Debora_1
Occasional Advisor

Full Report - HPSD

Hi,

I would like to know how i can improve my reports on HP Service Desk, cause i need to get every week a full report from all workgroups...there's any way to make it at once putting all workgroups together in the search tool???? There's any privilege having a manager account instead only user to get reports more complete selecting all workgroups, date and service calls status or there's any software i can add as a tool to get this kind of reports???

Thanks in advance,
Debora
3 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: Full Report - HPSD

Hi Debora,

you can use the views to display a report and export that to spreadsheet. In the view you should include all the attributes that you will be required to report on.

If you export the spreadsheet you can then manipulate the data using filters or pivot tables.

You can also just use the view the results on the gui in this instance set the "Group By" option for the service call view to "Assignment to Workgroup Name" - All Collasped and set whatever filter conditions you want e.g. Date, Status etc.
Debora_1
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Mark....i actually already created some views to each workgroup but i actually need to create only one view and put all workgroups inside it so i dont need to go to each view to check all the service calls that are older than 30 days without a resolution on the system. Do you know if there's any way to do that!?

Thank you so much!!!
Debora
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi Debora,

creating the view is the easy part. Set the "Group by" to Assignment to Workgroup name" - All Collasped.

The harder bit is showing calls over 30 days without having to modify the filter every day and setting "On or before" and the date 30 days in the past.

One way we do something similar is to export all calls not closed to an excel sheet and use pivot tables / filtering to display the calls that you want.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event