cancel

FSC - Forward Schedule of Change

Highlighted
Bo Pyskow
Super Contributor.

FSC - Forward Schedule of Change

Does SD4.5 SP17 support this.
ANd how is it set up?
And if i want to set it up on a web page, how is that done.

If anyone knows or have any links to infor about it, please tell, i would be very happy.
4 REPLIES
Marc Hummel
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: FSC - Forward Schedule of Change

You really need to elaborate a little more, not clear what it is you need to do.

Does it support FSC? Sure, define your process, develop OVSD to capture what you need. create a view tha t has the necessary fields for change in it. Does it do FSC for you, no.

How is it set up? In the change section of OVSD using UI/DB rules.

Set up on a web page? Sure, develop one (a web page) via something like .net/.asp and connect to the OVSD DB to pull data into the web form. Can you set up a web page with the FSC listing from OVSD? Yes, create the view needed and export to html...

good luck.
Wounds heel, Pain fades... chix dig scar's, oh and everybody WangChung.
AndrewB
Super Contributor.

We are running 5.1, however I have used the Planned Start/Planned Finish fields as the main drivers for this. The database has a pre-defined view for change that make it easy to pull this data. I did the prototyping using Crystal Reports and we will be posting a dynamic version on our intranet. In OVSD I also built a view in the change module. I have found grouping by CI to be helpful.

Yeah, I thought HP would provide something OOTB as well ;-)

Good Luck
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

planned start and finish are the main attributes to get a FSC. Add in additional details that you want. You can build a specific FSC view and assign to all users. You would need a application capable of getting the data and presenting it on a web page.
Bo Pyskow
Super Contributor.

Thanks all, this gives me something to work with.