Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while exporting data from SMS using data Exchange

Highlighted
Karthic Madanag
Super Collector

Error while exporting data from SMS using data Exchange

Hi,

I have a setup of SD4.5 with SP21. I want to integrate the same with SMS running in SQL2000. When i am using the out of box sms20.ini file to export the data. I am getting the following error. I have attached the export error log also with this thread.

===============================================================
EXTRACTOR Started: 2007-07-25 09:58:16
===============================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BEGIN : SITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Started : 2007-07-25 09:58:16
SqlQuery : SELECT DISTINCT "Sites_DATA"."SiteCode" AS "SITENAME" FROM "Sites_DATA"
Receiving MetaData : [0]=SITENAME
Export Columns : [0]=true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BEGIN : PU ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Started : 2007-07-25 09:58:16
Loading Table in memory ...
SqlQuery : SELECT "Sites_DATA"."SiteCode" AS "PUSITE", "System_DATA"."SMSID0" AS "SMSID", '[NAME0]' AS "SYSTEMNAME", '[SYSTEMROLE0]' AS "SYSTEMROLE", '[SYSTEMTYPE0]' AS "SYSTEMTYPE", "System_DATA"."MachineID" AS "IMACHID" FROM "System_DATA" LEFT JOIN "Sites_DATA" ON "System_DATA"."MachineID" = "Sites_DATA"."MachineID"
Section[PU]: SqlError: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is busy with results for another hstmt
ErrorNumber: 5005

My observation: When i remove the parent element in all the class and run the export task,it works fine.But with the parent element it is causing the problem.

Could some one help me solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Karthic Madanagopal
2 REPLIES
Larry J. Rice
Regular Collector

Re: Error while exporting data from SMS using data Exchange

USE_MULTIPLE_CONNECTIONS=TRUE
Put that in the [SYSTEM] section and that should resolve. I just ran into this and found it on another thread.
Karthic Madanag
Super Collector

Re: Error while exporting data from SMS using data Exchange

Thanks Larry, I resolved the issue with your timely response. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Karthic Madanagopal
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event