The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Performance Reports

Highlighted
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Engineer Performance Reports

Hi,

I am on SD 4.5. SP10. Stuck with a small situation.

The client wants me to give him Engineer Performance Report, so that he can analyze the performances.

Following columns:
1. Engineer Name
2. No. of tickets Assigned
3. No. of tickets resolved
4. No. of Tickets Handed-over to someone else without resolving
5. Avg. Ticket handling time (optional)

This seems to be not such a small question suddenly to me.

Help people!!!

Regards,

Saurabh

Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
4 REPLIES
Mike Bush
Honored Contributor

Re: Engineer Performance Reports

Correct - sounds like a job for Crystal reports and you may well get into analyzed data to check handover, time in state and time with operator.
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. I've done a good amount of research in Analysed Data, and I can't use Crystal Reports or any other third party reporting tool. Any other solution??

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

Saurabh,

Are you allowed to query the database directly, or are you required to use only the tools available within the OVSD client ?

If the latter, I think you cannot do it 100%

Anyway, you might need to audit the assignments and changes in status in order have the base data stored somewhere.

-Josh
Ashly A K
Honored Contributor

hi!!

You have to pull it from the back-end. I don't think there are any other smarter (or easier)ways.

If the DB is on SQL it will be much easier.

-Ashly
http://www.geocities.com/helponhpopenview
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event