Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Email notification when the box ‘send me a mail when case assigned to my workgroup’ is checked

Highlighted
Leep
Respected Contributor.

Email notification when the box ‘send me a mail when case assigned to my workgroup’ is checked

Hi!
I will get an email when a Service Call is assigned to my work group and the box ‘send me a mail when case assigned to my workgroup’ is checked. It works fine.

But I get another email when the Assignment status of the same Service Call is chagned (the Call is assigned to my work group). Do you have the same experience? How / where can I chagne that?

Many thanks,
Lee
2 REPLIES
Michel SILVA SO
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Email notification when the box ‘send me a mail when case assigned to my workgroup’ is checked

Hi Lee,
it could be possible that you have a DB Rule that is triggered to send e-mail when status changes...

Could you check this?

Rgds,
Michel
Leep
Respected Contributor.

Re: Email notification when the box ‘send me a mail when case assigned to my workgroup’ is checked

Hi!
I tried to find out such a DB rule. But I don't think we have such a rule. Also I noticed that as long as I change anything, for example, Priority, the same email is sent out again.