Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic form subform insertion bug?

Highlighted
Peter Andrews_2
Occasional Contributor

Dynamic form subform insertion bug?

Hi all,
I have configured dynamic forms for the Configuration Item module in our SD45 SP19 system and this seemed to work well at first. The UI rule I have written uses the condition of folder and this works OK when only one record is open at a time. However if you open a record which triggers the insertion of the subforms then open another record which should not trigger the subform insertion the subform is actually inserted. Further to this all records opened thereafter open with the subform inserted.
5 REPLIES
Ivan Sakharov
Frequent Visitor

Re: Dynamic form subform insertion bug?

Hi
Very interesting. I have got the same result. And more to this: if you close all open forms of SC (we have dynamically changed form of SC not CI) and after this I try to open another SC, or try to make new one. Subform was inserted all the time until I reload client.
I think this bug is worth reporting to HP Support.
Peter Andrews_2
Occasional Contributor

Hello Ivan,
Thank You for you input. We have logged this issue with HP, unfortunately they have not been able to reproduce it. I have since provided them with further info and screen shots of the configuration. I will update this forum post with the hp response when received.
Manivasakam
Regular Collector

Hi Peter,

We have the same situation in our production environment and we are in SP20. Did you get any response from HP on this. Pls share your approach to take care of this.

Thanks,
Mani.
Pritam Majumder
Regular Collector

Hello Peter

pls let us know once you get any response on this. We are facing the same issue in our environment.
Jamie ODonnell
Super Collector

Hi all,

We have the same situation in our production environment, SD45 SP18. I was also able to recreate the issue in my clean SD45 sp18 vmware environment.

Is there a case number open with HP? I am willing to provide information from my vmware environment to HP if it would help them recreate the issue.

Thanks!
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event