SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Duplicated Calls for Person or Ci

Hello All .
I have a Service Desk 4.5 SP19 ,
How can i know , when i opening new Sc that already i have sc for same person or Ci ?

5 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Duplicated Calls for Person or Ci

Hi,

if I understand you right you can create a smart action to fire when the requestor is set which will launch Sd_Dataform which you can use to list all the open calls for that user in a seperate view which yo ucan then use to see if there is a call open already for that instance.
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Yes , But i want to View this form with All Open Calls for Ci or Person Automatically when i put the Person name or Ci name in to SC Form .
For Example i Opening New Sc for Person "A" and already i have one SC for this Person a question is : How can i see that i already have Sc for this Person automatically (Without Run Smart Action Manually) ?

P.s
I'm Sorry for my English and mistakes in sentences .
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thats what I said above. To clarify use a UI rule to launch when a call has been created and to fire on the condition when the person field is not empty (should only fire when the call is opened). The UI rule can run the required smart action so that it fires automatically without the use havong to launch the smart action.
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Thanks
Påll Blaasvaer
Regular Contributor.

Hi

I am borrowing this thread with an addon.
I have created the UI rule so that we get a popup window showing all the open calls for the caller when we add the caller ID.

Is there someway we can autoclose this window when the Servicecall is saved (save and close button) ?