Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Default outage configuration in OVSD-OVO integration not working

Highlighted
shashidhar.v
Super Contributor.

Default outage configuration in OVSD-OVO integration not working

Hi All,

We are having OVSD4.5 with SP17 on windows and OVO8.x running on HP-UX 11.11 2 Node MCSG Cluster with latest patches. I have integrated both and the default incedent integration works fine. But the outage part of the integration is not working. Initially the SD agent on the OVO box was not patched so I patched it to SP17 after this also it dint slove the problem. I am getting these errors in the mkoutage.log file, ============================================================================
Thu, 24/07/2008 10:17:26 STARTING NEW RUN Thu, 24/07/2008 10:17:26 About to examine workorder 2327 Thu, 24/07/2008 10:17:26 java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to establish connection.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Class com.hp.ifc.bus.AppServerSession not found Thu, 24/07/2008 10:17:26 java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to establish connection.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Class com.hp.ifc.bus.AppServerSession not found Thu, 24/07/2008 10:17:26 Mkoutage run aborted on fatal error ============================================================================

IN SD the account used for this outage I have assigned the Virtual IP of the OVO Cluster and also in the database rules its been given the same. My mkoutage.conf file looks like below,

======================================================
[SD}
hostname =
username = mk_outage
password = mk_outage

[VPO]
outage_template_file = /etc/opt/OV/share/conf/OpC/mgmt_sv/respmgrs/outage
reconfigure_request_cmd = opccfgout -update
syntax_check_cmd = opcmomchk -outage
==========================================================

Can any one please put some light on this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shashi
1 REPLY
shashidhar.v
Super Contributor.

Re: Default outage configuration in OVSD-OVO integration not working

Hi All,

ANy help on this ?

Regards,
Shashi