The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline calculation according Workgroup support hours

Highlighted
Denis_35
Collector

Deadline calculation according Workgroup support hours

I have Service desk 4.5 sp37 with next settings:

1) General settings - Oppening hours calendar of assigned workgroup for all items

2) Free day - list of free days

3) Holiday calendar - there is only one day (01/01/2014) with no free days included

4) Oppening schedule - 12x7 (from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)

5) Default Service level - Gold (24x7)

6) Workgroup with schedule (3) and holiday calendar (4)

I create SC in friday (31/05) in 10 a.m. with medium priority (16 hours) and assign it to WG. As i think deadline should be saturday 2 p.m. (10 hours today and 6 tomorrow), but deadline is  calculated as 03/06 02:00.

As i understood for some reasons free days are included to deadline calculation. But i can't understand why 02:00.

What shoul i do for correct deadline calculation according workgroup support hours and holiday calendar?

2 REPLIES
DrFoul
Frequent Visitor

Re: Deadline calculation according Workgroup support hours

It's getting a bit rusty up here in my head.

Do you know the other duration fields, like actual/planned start/finish/duration?

I think the calculations differ on whether it's "supported event" (Incident and Servicecall, different too), or other "Service Today" items (Change, Problem, Workorder).

HPE Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please mark it as an accepted solution. Kudos are welcome.
Denis_35
Collector

Re: Deadline calculation according Workgroup support hours

Other duration fields, like actual/planned start/finish/duration are empty.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event