SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
marwa5_1
Regular Collector

DeadLine field

Hello,
We using SD 4.5 SP17
when we select the service field in the incident where SLA is defined then the Deadline field is defined based on the Registration date/time what if we need to be defined based on Assigned date/Time, is it possible?
3 REPLIES
bharad

Re: DeadLine field

yes, it is possible if you have a Date/Time field that is updated when the call is assigned.

If the field is there all that you will have to do is change the Rule (use assignment time instead of registration time field) that is currently calculation the deadline.
marwa5_1
Regular Collector

Yes, I have Assigned Time field, but the problem is when I create UI rule I coudn't find Registration Created field in the Field list to set it to Assgned Time

also if there is any way to add this time difference to Max. Duration field then the deadline field can be extended automatically, but how to do that?
bharad
Solution

What you have to do is

1. Set a UI rule to set "Current date" in the "assigned time" field when the call is assgined.

2. Set a DB Rule to set the deadline by adding the required duration as value incriment to the "Assgned time" (eg: Deadline = Assignment time + 2 Hours in case your deadline is 2 hours for the type of call based on priority or uggency field)

This should do the solution if i have got your question right (you want to set the deadline based on Assignment time and not on registration time).

Max Duratuion will be calculated based on the Value in the Deadline field
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event