Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Data exchange error JDBC error 1722

Highlighted
Julio Flores
Regular Contributor.

Data exchange error JDBC error 1722

Hello
Im doing a data exchange, but i got a jdbc error when im using an ODBC connection.
ServiceDesk 4.5 SP18 on HPUX

Could some one help me?

The got error is below

Following problems encountered while loading entities:
======================================================
Processing DATACMDB (id = 1)
While processing DATACMDB (id = 1):
JDBC error 1722: ORA-01722: invalid number
, SQL state: 42000 for query: SELECT T1.cit_oid AS C0 ,T1.cit_lockseq AS C1 FROM itsm_configuration_items T1 WHERE (T1.cit_searchcode = ?) AND (T1.cit_name1 = ?) AND (T1.cit_sta_oid = ?) Values: PCJULIOS PCJULIOS Productionjava.sql.SQLException: ORA-01722: invalid number

=================================================
Finished loading entities at December 8, 2006 18:49

Thks
5 REPLIES
Robert S. Falko
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Data exchange error JDBC error 1722

Julio,

What I see in the error message is that no parameter is being passed for the value of cit_sta_old. This is the OID for the Status of the CI.

Is it possible that your import mapping is expecting the OID of the status, but in reality the XML file contains the text of the status? You can check this in the "Reference to ..." field for the Status in the import mapping.

-Josh
Julio Flores
Regular Contributor.

Hello Josiah

I already check the field on import mapping and has Applied the reference field but i got the same error. I can understand very well what does mean cit_oid AS C0. Where this values from?

Attached are the a zip file with many details, i´ll apreciate your help.
JF
Robert S. Falko
Acclaimed Contributor.

Julio,

As far as I can tell, the files that you posted all look OK. I still think the problem may be in the import mapping, or potentially in the template you are using in the mapping.

-Josh
Misaq
Acclaimed Contributor.

have to agree..seems like in template some of the field mapping defaults are in conflict.

Will need to include a screen shot of template and import mapping for help.
Julio Flores
Regular Contributor.

Josiah

Thks a lot, the issue has been solved. The issue was on the Status field. Now is mapped correctly.

BR
JF