Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data_exchange and ITSMBP for OVSD 4,5 Help me urgent......

Highlighted
servicedesk_6
Occasional Advisor

Data_exchange and ITSMBP for OVSD 4,5 Help me urgent......

Guys,
Dear all my friends, I have a problem with how to configure Data_exchange and when i must start first if i want configure data exchange ? The second question is when i completely install ITSMBP for OVSD 4.5, there was a problem with the oracle, the jdbc cannot configure well (erro) a couple table space and many tables.Could you (guys) give me a solution ? and i want to know how the step install for the ITSMBP software. Please guys urgent cost i'm in the project now, then i don't have any experience for OVSD.

Thx
sigit
1 REPLY
Michael Lutfi
Frequent Visitor

Re: Data_exchange and ITSMBP for OVSD 4,5 Help me urgent......

Sigit before you even use it if it gives an error in tables creation then redo...usually errors will occur if you have the wrong pre-requisites such as account with not enough rights, wrong java version...etc. so check that you have the correct pre-requistes then you redo the whole installation.

Sigit...did you install the Oracle Client it will provide you with the oracle drivers to perform the data exchange. if you oracle is not on the OVSD server itself...

One last thing why are you installing OVSD 4.5 everyone is starting to work with OVSD 5.0 for 5 months now...

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event