Did you mean: 

DB Rules

Highlighted
Harini.G
Collector

DB Rules

Hi,

Working on SD4.5 with SP4.

I have set up some Mail Alerts for CI with criteria status. But after making some changes in the DB rule, the mail is sent without the changes.

Pls advise...

Regards
Harini.G

5 REPLIES
sandeep_

Re: DB Rules

Hi Harini,

Am not sure what the changes are, but you could try to delete the OVSD cache on the server and restart the services. This should help.

Regards,
Sandeep
MHK
Frequent Visitor

Hi ,
Can you sent logserver.txt file output so taht we can track what changes you have done .
Please open that DB rule again and check whatever changes you have done are there or not.

mahesh
Harini.G
Collector

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your reply.

I have done as advised by you, but still the changes have not been incorporated.

I have checked the scheduled tasks and found that the alerts still exist with the old details.

Pls suggest.

Regards
Harini.G
sandeep_

Hi Harini,

Could you paste the changes you have made, I'd like to take a look at it...
Harini.G
Collector

Hi Sandeep,

I have found an error in the log file. Pls check the same as below:

Sun, 26/08/2007 00:00:05 Rule:When configuration item is created or modified where Status equals Awaiting IMAC, Schedule the validation of this condition at 60 days After Purchase date, Only execute once; ESCALATION 3- Asset in Awaiting IMAC Status for 60 Days (Send e-mail message) Item: 26984 PRERCH1909 Action: ESCALATION 3- Asset in Awaiting IMAC Status for 60 Days (Send e-mail message) Entity: ConfigurationItem

The modified is attached herewith.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event