The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current date an calendar

Highlighted
ps_angel
Super Collector

Current date an calendar

When I set up deadline an calendar is opened. In other programs like Outlook there is shown current date there. Can it be done in the HP OV 4.5 (SP18)?
8 REPLIES
Mihai Tita
Occasional Visitor

Re: Current date an calendar

Hi,

But the current date is highlighted, isn't it?
ps_angel
Super Collector

the current date is not highlighted...
what is problem?
Mihai Tita
Occasional Visitor

Please attach a 'print screen'.
Thank you.
amykoh

Hi,

I'm assuming that you want to automatically set the dateline to current date, correct?

This can be done either by using UI or DB rules.

Hope this helps.

Amy
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

there are a few different ways to set the deadline to populate automatically. Without setting up one of these the deadline will be blank so the user clicks the dropdown and is presented withthe calander to choose the deadline from.

- You can do priority mapping
- SLA management
- UI / DB rules

Or are you saying that when you choose the calander drop dowm for deadline the the current date is not highlighted?
ps_angel
Super Collector

Current date in the ServiceDesk calendar is written "Today is 25.05.2006" below calendar (see attach #1), but we would like to see currant date marked as in Outlook (see attach #2). Is this possible?

ps_angel
Super Collector

second attach
Mihai Tita
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I think that SD's time zone setting and the operating system's time zones settings are different.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event