The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification Checklist - ACES Import not working...

Highlighted
Stingl
Regular Collector

Classification Checklist - ACES Import not working...

Hi Folks,

i have the following problem, perhaps some had an idea or same problem. In my development enviroment i created several Classification Checklists, export work. The Questions and the Answers are in the xml file. But if i do an import it didnt recognizes the questions and gave me an import error.I found out that i can import checklists with one question, or unrelate them to classification, but that makes no sense at all... Thanks so far.

Start importing view 1/1: 05a_Entw_Daten_Prueflliste_Klassifizierungs_Pruefliste/05a_Entw_Daten_Prueflliste_Klassifizierungs_Pruefliste_update_041208 [item type ClassificationChecklist]
Warning: could not save item
Item Classification Checklist [ClassificationChecklist] with Text [Text] '001b.Office_SendenAus_sonstige_271108'
For service call classification the following fields are required:

text.
The failure is related to one of the following warnings:
Warning:
Item Classification Checklist [ClassificationChecklist] with Text [Text] '001b.Office_SendenAus_sonstige_271108'
Field: Classifications [Classifications]
Failed to update the set of sub items
For service call classification the following fields are required:

text.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event