Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Cannot View the SLA Views in the Organization Form in HP OV

Highlighted
faisal talha
New Member.

Cannot View the SLA Views in the Organization Form in HP OV

wen we go to the Organization nodule, We are unable to view the SLA Tab in the Organization Form, but we are able to view the CI Items, Persons etc
The user has administrator rights and has access to all views. Can some one please help me out in finding the solution.

faisal.talha@cns-me.com
6 REPLIES
Milan Karban
Respected Contributor.

Re: Cannot View the SLA Views in the Organization Form in HP OV

Hi,

one question related to your problem - do you have SLM module licenced in your SD installation? If you don't have licence for this module, you can't use SLA data entity. You can check it in Administrator Console -> System Panel -> Licence.

Best Regards,

Milan K.
Jeff Kays
Honored Contributor.

We have the same issue - if you're looking at the SLA tab of an Organization there are never any SLAs listed. To see them we go to the SLA module and then look at Receiver Organizations.

Maybe someone can help clarify (I'm not a SD Admin, I usually stick to the Web API), but I believe the SLA tab on Organization is showing the Provider Organization? If you're trying to view what SLAs an Organization is "receiving" (or in our case, has subscribed for), there is NO way to view this from the Organization itself, you need to go to the SLA module. Well, yes, there is a way to view it from the Organization - you could write a smart action that launches an external application to retrieve the SLAs and display them, which is what we're likely going to implement. But I don't see any way within SD to do this directly.

jeff
Pinion
HPE Expert

SLA will shonw in the provider organization.
-/\-
Vasily Kamenev
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi
In Org. SLA tab you will see only the SLAs where this Org set as Provider - "ProviderOrganization" in SLA. If you like see a Business SLA by Org you need create a little Action with Arguments: -cp lib/my.jar;lib/web-api.jar;lib/servicepack.jar;lib/ui.jar com.ml.sla.ListSLAbyOrganization "Service Level Agreement" [Code] sd.xxx.com

The soure of Class attached. Compile and use.

Vassili
Jeff Kays
Honored Contributor.

Vassili - Thanks for the program, we'll give it a try! I'd assign you points but I'm not the author.

jeff
faisal talha
New Member.

hi,

Thanks for the advice; we checked the licenses and found that we did not have the license key for the service level management module in the License section of the Administrator Screen.As per description this is what we had, Key Type: Named Users,Concurrent users, help desk and Service. As per HP OV Support we need to import the SLA Certificate to make this option work.

Thank you for your kind response.