Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete statuses of servicecalls

Highlighted
Alex Ivanov
Occasional Advisor

Can't delete statuses of servicecalls

Good day.
I have some problems with Service Desk sp17. I can't delete old or new statuses of servicecalls. In logserver this information:
-------------------------------------------
JDBC error 547: DELETE statement conflicted with COLUMN REFERENCE constraint 'WOS_RCD_OID_FK'. The conflict occured in database 'SERVICEDESK', table 'ITSM_WORKFLOW_STATUSES',column 'WOS_RCD_OID'.,SQL state:23000 for query: DELETE rep_codes WHERE ((((rcd_oid = 3094610094) and( rcd_lockseq=7))))
-------------------------------------------

Can anybody help me?
7 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't delete statuses of servicecalls

Hi,

block the status that you no longer want to use in the admin console. That way it cannot be used. They cannotbe deleted as they are related to previous calls. You could find all the calls with the status that you want to delete and then update them all to another status and see if yo can delete the status after that.

Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

Hi
You can't delete if exist references. Run this:
SELECT REP_CODES_TEXT.RCT_NAME, ITSM_CODES_LOCALE.CDL_NAME, REP_CODES_TEXT.RCT_OID
FROM ITSM_WORKFLOW_STATUSES INNER JOIN
REP_CODES_TEXT ON ITSM_WORKFLOW_STATUSES.WOS_RCD_OID = REP_CODES_TEXT.RCT_RCD_OID INNER JOIN
ITSM_CODES_LOCALE ON ITSM_WORKFLOW_STATUSES.WOS_STA_OID = ITSM_CODES_LOCALE.CDL_COD_OID
WHERE (REP_CODES_TEXT.RCT_OID = 3094610094)
then you recive the status where the problem.

Vasily
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello,

It's better to do what Mark suggested, block the status and do not delete it. Statuses are also stored on historylines and deleting the status will sooner or later cause problem to analyzed data.
menes fhtagn
Alex Ivanov
Occasional Advisor

To Vasily Kamenev
-----------------
Result of query - 0 rows affected.
Error in query?

To all
-----------------
I reorganize statuses,add new statuses between some old statuses,for this i create new sequence of statuses.

Problem in this moment - when I choose the extended search and choosing additional criterion (status = ...) on search i see all statuses old and new.It not so beautifully.
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

you may see them all if you are using an admin account but if you block the unused status the average user without adin access will only see the ones that are not blocked.
Alex Ivanov
Occasional Advisor

Users without admin account (system admin role) also see old statuses.

also you may see attachment file.
Alex Ivanov
Occasional Advisor

+ old statuses - blocked.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event