Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Can anyone recommend a European contractor/company for a SD project?

Highlighted
Jess O'Brien
Trusted Contributor.

Can anyone recommend a European contractor/company for a SD project?

We need a Web api built to allow customers and our call center to log and view calls online .. we need this up and running by mid March .. I've been talking to HP but we haven't managed to find a resource yet. Can anyone recommend a company in Europe who would be able to quote on a project like this quickly .. the servers are US based so location isn't really an issue but I would like to be able to deal with someone in my own time zone.

Thx
Jess
12 REPLIES
Christian Nilss
Super Contributor.

Re: Can anyone recommend a European contractor/company for a SD project?

Hi Jess!

I'm working for the leading Openview integrator within the nordics(stated by HP), we are involved in many international projects. Can you email me with more detalied information about your SD project so we can find a suitable solution for you.

christian.nilsson@dataductus.se

Sincerly yours

Christian
LawrenceP
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Jess,

You could take a look at the Service Request Manager (or Self Service Portal) application from Westbury.

Lawrence
Marc Hummel
Outstanding Contributor.

Possibly PepperWeed Consulting...

hth
Wounds heel, Pain fades... chix dig scar's, oh and everybody WangChung.
De Naeyer Robby
Trusted Contributor.

Dear Jess,

You should indeed check out the Westbury Service Desk Solution Portfolio.

Westbury is listed in the Integrated solution catalog for HP OpenView.
http://www.openview.hp.com/partner/isv/index.jsp
(Under the topic: Consolidated Service Desk)

Westbury's Self Service Portal can meet your requirements, depending on the size of your service catalogue of course.
http://www.openview.hp.com/partner/isv/Westbury_prod2.jsp

Best regards,
Robby De Naeyer.
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Jess,

just a quick question. Does Service Pages suit your needs or do you need more that what it can offer.

Basic call logging and viewing of data is provided. Additional changes can be made by updating the .jsp files provided.

How basic or advanced are you looking for.
Michael Lutfi
Outstanding Contributor.

I am from HP Egypt and I guess we might be able to help, we have the expertise to do SD projects and we might have the available resource you need...

Please give me a contact to catch you on and I will see how we can help...

N.B. We are at GMT +2
Judit_Pongracz
Respected Contributor.

Hi Jess,

I know Hungarian contractors, they are GMT +1.
Ps: could you find your OVSD administrator?
Cheers,
Judit
Radovan Skolnik
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Jess!

We can offer our services (www.tempest.sk or mail me directly radovan_skolnik@tempest.sk) We've done many web front-ends using SD WEB-API together with integrations with external systems (LDAP, workflows, proprietary sources, ...), various extensions to basic SD functionality (like serial approving, ...) as well as Single-Sign-On according to customer's needs (whether NT domain or other/proprietary authentication systems) so that the users do not have to authenticate with SD passwords to access the web.

I'm sure we can provide whatever you need with better prices than you expect ;-)
Misaq
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can look at HP support site for integrators and partners profiles.In my view you need a contractor present in Europe (or atleast your time zone) to work with you and then have a presence in US to implement or if connectivity is not an issue then might do the implementation from wherever they are (depending on your support staff time zone too :)

Jess O'Brien
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm talking directly to some of the companies you've recommended so fingers crossed.

We did get our SD admin but he's not starting until April so we've got the old one on contract until then.

Mark, SP doesn't fit our spec as we need single sign on from our site. I've been talking to HP Ireland since before Christmas but they're having difficulty finding a resource and I'm running out of time.

Jess
Radovan Skolnik
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jess, as I have written, we have solved SSO few times with few different authorization back-ends. Also we have a quick-to-do solution containing Service Pages with NT domain SSO added. That can be delivered and deployed in a matter of hours... Please contact me - it seems to me that what you're looking for is already available from us. I'm GMT+1 BTW.
Misaq
Acclaimed Contributor.

Have a look at this company too ;they work with Openview and Westbury integration may be thats what you are looking for

http://realit.ca

cheers