Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

CI and Service Level

Highlighted
nija patel
Super Contributor.

CI and Service Level

Hi,

I am trying to set view for CI which contains Service Level field. This view displays different service level value when no service level assigned to CI. I found out that Service Level field has not taken properly from the list of the fields in the view of Configuration Item. And also i dont find any other Service Level option for Service Level. This is the same thing happening when i try to view Service Level Agreement. It displays wrong Service Level in the view. Can anyone help me to select the correct Service Level field to display in view?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Nija
3 REPLIES
jconsola20
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: CI and Service Level

I'm having a similar issue. I'm trying to add the "Supported by..." field to a CI form I created to show the service the CI is supported by. Event though the service exists when a try and do a find to add it to the CI it doesn't show up.
nija patel
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. So is this a bug in SD or we are not able to find the proper field to display??

If you try to find out in Service Call it gives you the saperate option for Service Level and from there you can display Configuration Item Service Level or SLA Service Level.

Regards,
Nija
Peter Dent
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

I think there may be a bug somewhere. I have SD 4.5 SP17 byb the way.

The default view of Service Level Agreement includes the Service Level field.

Every Service Level Agreement shows the default Service Level regardless of what is acutually set in the SLA.

Peter