The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boskina

Highlighted
boskina
Super Collector

Boskina

Hi all,

When start SD client I've got a message.

"Maximum number of account (5) has been reached for the current license."

Questions.
1. How is maximum number of accounts is 5 when I have 13 accounts (10 Named and 3 Concurrent)?
2. SD license have time limitation (2 month) or maximum number of account limitation?
3. How to fix that? (New license key or something else)

PRIORITY=TOP
HELP

Best Regards
Bosko Kecman
3 REPLIES
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

Re: Boskina

Bosko,

Make sure you have entered the licence keys that correspond to your licence.

If you still have a problem, you probably need to contact H-P.

-Josh
Ashly A K
Honored Contributor

hi!

If you have keyed in the correct lic, and still u have this issue, only HP Support can help you .
Or, how the integration happes ? Is the integration accouts eating up the lic ? (just a wild guess)
Another thing, create a new database and connect to that and check how many users can login.

-Ashly
http://www.geocities.com/helponhpopenview
Marc Hummel
Frequent Visitor

Integration accounts have no bearing on licensing, they are 'unlimited'.

On a side note if you have configured any integration accounts and you have given them named/concurr change it.

As a workaround for now, create a generic account i.e. management or service and set it to named, hand out the info to the people who NEED to get in, auditing will be useless in this example, but they will be able to log in until you can get your issue with lic squared away.

hth
Wounds heel, Pain fades... chix dig scar's, oh and everybody WangChung.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event