The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Format view not working

Highlighted
Payal Rathod
Regular Collector

Auto Format view not working

Hi,

we are using sd 4.5 with sp 17, from administrator id in system>>view >> service call we have auto format few view with condition that priority I call should be in red fonts. but i can view the same only on my desktop , when i login in other desktop & go in same view then my condition is not getting trigged.
Pls help with steps
Payal
6 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Format view not working

Hello Payal,

Have you modified a global view (through Administrator Console/Presentation/Views or your local copy? Because if you do the latter, you won't see it at another PC.
menes fhtagn
Ruth Porter
Honored Contributor

Hi there,

For auto-format to work, you must have the field used in the condition (in your case priority) on the view.

As George says, make sure that you have made these changes in the system defined view.

Also if it still does not work, try using the Reset button on Define views on each client in case they already have a locally cached version.

If the Reset button is greyed out, just make any change to the view locally and the reset button should be enabled.

Hope this helps

Ruth
http://www.teamultra.net
Payal Rathod
Regular Collector

Hi,

Yes i have modified from the global view.

Steps: Login in server>>administrator login>>tools>>systems>>Presentation>>View.

Regards,
Payal
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello Sarvesh,

Chances are that the views on the other pc have not been enumerated.

Log in to the other PC. Go to View/Current View/Define Views. Locate the view you've created and press "Reset".
menes fhtagn
Payal Rathod
Regular Collector

Hi Ruth,

Thanxs problem is resolved.Pls close the thread.

Regards,
Payal
Payal Rathod
Regular Collector

Thanxs Ruth
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event