Analyzed datas : tricky question about "Enable for items"

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
SD_3
Super Contributor.

Analyzed datas : tricky question about "Enable for items"

Hello all,

As you know, I'm used to asking tricky (but interesting, right?;-) )questions and here's another one: you all know the "Enable 'Generate Analyzed Data' for items" tab in Admin Console: System Panel-Report settings. It's the place where to check the items on which one wants to have the analyzed datas for. I have to automaticise this, so I'd like to know to which table in SD database that's matched (and which field as well) : has somebody an idea on this ?
thanks,
SD
5 REPLIES
Carlos_211
Super Contributor.

Re: Analyzed datas : tricky question about "Enable for items"

Hi,

I am not very sure, but I think that all data that is checked to be analyzed is included in the table ITSM_ANALYZED_DATA in the SD database. agd_item and agd_subject are two columns of this table where you can find the description of the item, and the report saved.

If I am wrong, please tell me

Bye, Carlos
SD_3
Super Contributor.

hello,
indeed, ITSM_ANALYZED_DATA contains datas that have been calculated. But, NOT the settings BEFORE the calculation happens, which is what I'm interested in.
SD
Mike Bush
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

I think the data you are after is in REP_GENERAL_SETTINGS (use the SET_LBL_OID to join REP_LABELS and look at LBL_JAVA_CONSTANT)

But I don't think it would be wise to tamper with them!
SD_3
Super Contributor.

Thanks Mike, I have my solution.
SD_3
Super Contributor.

End