cancel

A simple question about OVSD view

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
OVSD
Frequent Contributor.

A simple question about OVSD view

I want to display all service call ticket that has not been closed for more than 2 days. And becasue I only focus some certain workgroup, so I don't want to show all non-closed service call. Just want those created by certains groups.

It's easy to filter the tickets of one workgroup. How to filter out two or three workgroup tickets.

Thanks a lot!
3 REPLIES
Eric Ung
Super Contributor.

Re: A simple question about OVSD view

How about putting some unique text as part of the name field in the Workgroup and filter on that. Example:
Assignmen;To workgroup;Name contains [XYZ]
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

a simple way may be to create a view with a filter to show service call ticket that has not been closed for more than 2 days.

Set the Group By option in the filter to group by WorkGroup and have this set to "All Collasped"

That way you can just expand the groups that you need to see.
LexTNS
Respected Contributor.
Solution

Hi,
With 'Assignment;To workgroup;Name contains' you can use an 'or' function too [contains (OR)], now you can select different workgroups (type 'WGA; WGB').
Another way could be to put a code in the 'source nr.' field of the wanted WG's. This is a rarely used field that you can find under the history tab of the WG. Then you can filter on that code.
Hope this helps,
Lex.