ATTENTION: Server Automation Online Expert Day on January 30, 2014!
Server Automation is hosting an Online Expert Day on January 30, 2014! Mark this on your calendars!
If you are a customer with a support contract, then we would like to invite you to join us in the Server Automation Support Customer Forum on January 30th when HP product Experts will be online for 12 hours to answer any questions regarding the following topic:
The Benefits of Keeping Current on Server Automation
There will be a cross functional representation of subject matter experts to address this topic, and help customers understand the benefits found in latter releases, and specifically the topic of Current Releases , Patches, Hotfixes, and Rollup Hotfixes. The idea is to raise the awareness with the customer base the functionality and product fixes they can expect with Server Automation.
The open forum discussion is intended to raise awareness, and to answer general questions with regard to:
- How do I know if I am on the latest SA release?
- How can I get notifications of new releases?
- What are the benefits to upgrading to the latest SA Major/Minor release?
- What is the naming convention for the various release types?
- Can I upgrade SA from one minor minor release to another on my own?
- What is the difference between a Major Release and a Minor Release?
- Can you compare and contrast a minor minor, a hotfix, and a rollup hotfix? (I am on GA of a minor.minor release
do I need a Rollup Hot Fix to stay current?)
- How do I know if I need a hotfix/rollup hotfix for SA?
What is an Online Expert Day?
Online Expert Day is an event when HP product, R&D, and Support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer your toughest technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HP Experts.
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Starting on January 30th at 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (05:00 AM Pacific Standard Time / 1:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time), log in to the Server Automation Support Customer Forum and create new posts in the forum to ask your questions. The Online Expert Day will end on January 30th at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time / January 31st, 01:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time).
HP Experts will be online for 12 hours in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies". An online conversation will be born!