Im trying to get some basic calls to the SOAP web service working. I am able to succesfully submit a request, but am having difficulty reading the result. There is no "items" array or anything like that in the Java TrimResponse object, ie:
TrimRequest request = new TrimRequest();
EngineStub.RecordTypeStringSelect r = new EngineStub.RecordTypeStringSelect();
Well, it will depend (for the names) on how you generate your Java interface. I used NetBeans for this, so the function name will be dufferent, but similar (getExecuteResult replacing getTimingResultOrEndResponseOrSearchResult below)
TrimResponse result = port.execute(request);
List<Result> trr = result.getTimingResultOrEndResponseOrSearchResult();
for (Iterator it = trr.iterator(); it.hasNext();)
Result tr = (Result)it.next();
I would guess if you split the execute() and getExecuteResult() down it is less likely to hang (possibly a timing thing)
It is a long time since I wrote this so forgetting a great deal!
Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.