I am getting the password validation failed message while installtion Qualirt Center 10.
Error Message: Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [Mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Password validation failed. The password does not meet Windows policy requirements because it is not complex enough.
I also tried creating td user manually with default password as 9.2 verion (tdtdtd), even that didn't worked.
Error message: com.mercury.install.interfaces.ConfigException: com.mercury.optane.core.CTdException: [Mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'td'.
Any idea what's the new password in Quality Center 10.
Re: Password validation failed in Quality Center 10
I am able to solve the problem with below steps:
1. Start the installation of QC once again.
2. Follow the installation wizard. Come to the screen where it asks for the database details.
3. Give the database name, the DB Admin username and corresponding password. Also click on Show Advanced Options.
4. Here you have a QC User Password, which is filled by default during the installation. Change this password from tdtdtd (the default password already entered) to something more complex like welcome*1 or something.
5. Continue the installation process and it will complete successfully.