Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

tool PPM-QC

Highlighted
PMOpartners
New Member.

tool PPM-QC

I did all the installation and i dont know why I obtain this error, somebody can help me?
Special Command ksc_get_QC_Instance_Domains error.
An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023)

Exception Correlation: GUID=98638FAB-B361-8D3F-2BC8-4EA3C831892B
Generated Time=2009/10/23-13:10:39.270 CEST
Server Node Name: HPPPM ITG-QC integration is not enabled.
An HP internal error has occurred. Please contact HP Project and Portfolio Management support if the problem persists. (KNTA-10023)

Server Node Name: HPPPM
nested detail:ITG-QC integration is not enabled.

Server Node Name: HPPPM
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.KSCGetQCInstanceDomainsCommand.execute(KSCGetQCInstanceDomainsCommand.java:100)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.CommandExecutionAgent.doExecuteCommands(CommandExecutionAgent.java:820)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.CommandExecutionAgent.executeCommands(CommandExecutionAgent.java:707)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.BaseExecutionManager.executeBatchForRegularExecution(BaseExecutionManager.java:1153)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.BaseExecutionManager.executeBatch(BaseExecutionManager.java:1087)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.BaseExecutionManager.run(BaseExecutionManager.java:841)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ITG-QC integration is not enabled.
at com.kintana.crt.util.ITGBTOMapperHelper.getInstance(ITGBTOMapperHelper.java:174)
at com.kintana.core.server.execution.KSCGetQCInstanceDomainsCommand.execute(KSCGetQCInstanceDomainsCommand.java:78)
... 5 more

Failed

Somebody can help me?
I dont know why this command know fail, because in the other environment works well.

Thanks
1 REPLY
Volker Schoettn
Honored Contributor.

Re: tool PPM-QC

H,

check your server.conf.
Is ENABLE_WEB_SERVICES set to true
Is ENABLE_QUALITY_CENTER_INTEGRATION set to true

Do you have run stop the ppm server, run kUpdateHtml.sh and start the server after updating server.conf?

Do you have deployed the ITGQCIntegration.xml to the ppm and QC server?

Regards
Volker