The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting obj type field to display only by dependency works but cached until close reopen pkg

Highlighted
bzdafro
Collector

setting obj type field to display only by dependency works but cached until close reopen pkg

I have an object type where a user enters fields for a file to be moved.   After the first step in the workflow is complete, I set a token [pre_mig_exec] = "Y"  .    I want to use that token as a flag to set the pkg lines fields to display only.   It works, but its not taking effect until you close and reopen the pkg.   Then the fields are reonly.  

Anyone run into this?   Is there a way to get it to lockdown immediately?    Is there a flush command or something I need to run? 

1 REPLY
bzdafro
Collector

Re: setting obj type field to display only by dependency works but cached until close reopen pkg

I just noticed that if you click the refresh button, it corrects this behavior. Does anyone know if there is a way to replicate the Refresh button behavior like a special command or stored procedure that would do this?
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event