Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

required field shown as empty in user data when value is entered manually and Add button is clicked.

Highlighted
Gundeep
Valued Contributor.

required field shown as empty in user data when value is entered manually and Add button is clicked.

When I try to add a new position in PPM (9.14) and fill in the user data cost center (acl) which is a mandatory field and enter any value say '0 and hit add button it should validate the same and and open a dialog box to enter the correct CC. but strangely the window is just closed and mandatory field is empty.

Please note this issue only occurs if after entering the value to the field (ACL) I hit the ADD button. If I click else where or hit the tab button the expected bheviour is shown. 

Kindly let me know if anyone else have faced this issue. and what could be the workaround for this.

(I can't make this field as dropdown as there are more than 1k values. thinking to make it table component but userdata seem not allowing validations with Table Component).

Thanks in Advance.

Gundeep

Regards
1 REPLY
Gundeep
Valued Contributor.

Re: required field shown as empty in user data when value is entered manually and Add button is clic

Just to add on to the above description we were able to replicate the same issue in PPM 9.2 as well.

Now trying to check if the issue still persists in 9.3 or not.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Regards