"Last Update Date From" field in Search Requests menu

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Alex Madison
Respected Contributor.

"Last Update Date From" field in Search Requests menu

Hello,
For projects which had already been completed in the past pending final approval, I have gone ahead and closed the projects after actioning on the final step on May 11, 2009. However, even though these projects were completed earlier, when I search in the 'Search Requests' using the "Last Update Date" criteria (May 11, 2009 to May 12, 2009) it is also showing up the projects which I closed. This is correct since the last update date for all of them would be May 11, 2009.

Now, the "Last Update Date" is associated with this project request in the database tables. I would like to update the date value of this "Last Update Date' field for all the completed projects I closed in the database tables on May 11, 2009 to January 10, 2008.

What are the tables where I need to update this field, so that when I use 'Search Requests' again, using for January 10, 2008, I would get the projects with this new date?

Thanks in advance!
Alex
2 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: "Last Update Date From" field in Search Requests menu

KCRT_REQUESTS?
Alex Madison
Respected Contributor.

Re: "Last Update Date From" field in Search Requests menu

Hi Eric,
Indeed it is. Thanks! The field in the database table KCRT_REQUESTS which had to be updated is "ENTITY_LAST_UPDATE_DATE"

It is the date in this field which appears in "Search Requests".

Thanks for your promptness!!!
Regards,
Alex