"500 Unkown Error" while trying to create a project
We have today migrated a new request type and workflow including request header type which is associated with a new project type for a group of people. We had tested this in our Dev and QA region and it is working fine.
However when i tried to create a project out of the new project type as a part of my smoke test in production , the project went throguh well past the "project creation" page and the when i filled in the details and clicked on submit tp create a project it gives me "500 Unknown" Error. This is only for the new project type while the older ones are working fine.
This is a serious issue and requires quick attention