Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

override error

Highlighted
Jamie Becker
Super Collector

override error

Here's the scenario:
Adrienne and I have the same access grants and belong to the same security groups. When she tries to approve a proposal to become a project she gets an override error. When I approve the proposal to become a project it works as expected - no errors. Any ideas why she would get an error and I don't???
2 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: override error

Jamie,
can you share the snapshot of ksc_create_project command and the graphical WF, Transaction Details for both failure and success.... What is the Override button says?

Regards,
Mahendran M

Re: override error

I am not sure which version you are using, but we had a problem when using 7.1 that sounds similar to what you are experiencing. The user that was listed as the project manager could not open the project. We ended up having to grant the "View All Projects" access grant to our "Project Manager" security group. If you were not listed as the project manager for the project, you could open the project. Not sure if when you create the project from the proposal you are not listed as the project manager, but maybe when your co-worker creates the project from proposal they are listed as the project manager.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event