Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ksc_move_request_workflow?

Highlighted
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

ksc_move_request_workflow?

HI.
There can be somebody knows, whether the given command WF at once can to move several requesrs.For example, there is a table component in which the set of requests is done. They are necessary for moving.
I use following parameters:

ksc_move_request_workflow REQUEST_ID="[REQD.T.PR_TABLE_PLAN.TE="1".P.ZNI_TABLE_NOMER]
FROM_WORKFLOW_STEP_SEQ="4" EVENT_NAME="FORCE_TRANSITION" RESULT_VISIBLE_VALUE="Step_1" TO_WORKFLOW_STEP_SEQ="7"

In this case the first request from the table moves only.

If use
REQUEST_ID="[[REQD.T.PR_TABLE_PLAN.TC.P.ZNI_TABLE_NOMER]" The system gives out a mistake, that parameter not true
That is not correct.
Thanks
4 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: ksc_move_request_workflow?

Hi Semenov,

Though not sure what exactly is done in this implementation, but I believe you will have to use the ksc_move_request_workflow command in iteration to the number of times equals to the number of requests you have. For example, if you have 5 requests, is this command executed 5 times, i.e. separately for each request and by modifying dynamically the required values in each command for each specific request? Hopefully then it should work. Is that already done in your case? If not, you may want to try it to check if that resolves this issue.
Adam Morse
Acclaimed Contributor

Semenov,

I agree the the above posting. You will need to first select the MAX sequence number from the kcrt_table_entries_table for that table component in that instance of that request. Then you will have to write a loop, select the field that is storing the request id in the table component for that row (seq), then call the ksc_move_request_workflow function to pass in the parameters including the request id for the entry in the table component. Hope this helps.

Adam
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I shall try to realize
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

all thanks. The problem is gone
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event