kMigratorExport and kMigratorImport

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
mantisory
Frequent Contributor.

kMigratorExport and kMigratorImport

Hi there,
I am just wondering if there is any documentation for these sh commands...for various reasons I am unable to use the object migrator and need to export/import from DEV to PROD manually.
Specifically, I need to understand what the 'entityId' is referring to, and also how I can properly enter the 'PrimaryKeyName'
Thanks a lot for any help.
Byron
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: kMigratorExport and kMigratorImport

'System Administration Guide and Reference' document have the details about Shell script files, but I am not sure whether you will get very detailed information.

Regards,
Mahendran M
mantisory
Frequent Contributor.

Thanks...yeah, there is almost no documentation on either.
Raka_1
Super Contributor.
Solution

I am also using these sh commands to do the migration. The guide you that has all the information is the Installation Manual. The entity id is a number assigned to each PPM entity e.g Request Header Type is 39 Request Type-19 Workflow-9, Data source-505, and the PrimaryKeyName is the name of the entity not the refernce code. also while importing you need to understand the flags there are 19 flags that you need to know and then the i18n should be charset or locale. all the relevant information is in this document attached and u can find it in the installation manual
mantisory
Frequent Contributor.

Raka,
Thanks a ton! This is exactly what i was looking for :)
Regards,
Byron