The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.kintana.core.field.bean.SectionField

Highlighted
kikekalike
Acclaimed Contributor

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.kintana.core.field.bean.SectionField

4 REPLIES
kikekalike
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.kintana.core.field.bean.SectionField

Hi all, at first i'm sorry about my english...  I'm using PPM 7.5.One of my request types have the following error when advance from an decision step to another decision step:      ç

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.kintana.core.field.bean.SectionField at com.kintana.crt.util.CRTXRequestUtils.getCustomHeaderFieldValue(CRTXRequestUtils.java:986)at com.kintana.core.util.FLSRuleUtils.handleRulesForFLS(FLSRuleUtils.java:212) at com.kintana.core.util.FLSRuleUtils.handleRulesForFLS(FLSRuleUtils.java:56) at com.kintana.crt.web.ctrl.RequestLookaheadController.lookahead(RequestLookaheadController.java:934) at org.apache.jsp.web.knta.crt.RequestLookahead_jsp._jspService(RequestLookahead_jsp.java:166) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:334) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:463) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:398) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:688) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:658) at org.apache.jsp.web.knta.crt.RequestUpdate_jsp._jspService(RequestUpdate_jsp.java:180) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)     

I have notice that if I make login into the aplication with the admin user... I haven't this problem and all is fine. But when I make login with a normal user that could use this request type... I found this error. Somebody could help me??? Thank everybody

Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Can you verify that all the fields within the request type has any field level security restriction that Admin user has, and your normal user do not?

Also, try to minimize the issue to the level where which activity is causing this, you can use two browser windows and do simultaneous activity.

Regards,

Niraj

Niraj P.
kikekalike
Acclaimed Contributor

Thanks you Niraj, in my request type, every decision step has three security restrictuion over three fields and we always put the administration security group securiy restriction. I have make the test putting down the administrator security group forcing that the administrator user use one of these security fields and the error not appear with him.

I need these three fields, what can i do? It can be an error in the configuration of security groups?

Is this a known problem with PPM 7.5?

That's horrible, my request type is like a gigant and after all it doesn't work!

Thanks you.

Celil
Esteemed Contributor

hi,

Could you please publish the screenshots of decision step security and fields in request type that are using in decision step as security
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event