Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audit history on staffing profile

Highlighted
Murali Janaki
Occasional Advisor

audit history on staffing profile

Is it possible to view audit history on staffing profile in standard PPM ?? if not please suggest me how to achieve this. However i did not find history table(_HIST) for staffing profile.
7 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Re: audit history on staffing profile

Depends on what you need, there is an audit trail for the staffing profile in the top left corner of the staffing profile. It is not very detailed though.
Murali Janaki
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

Is there is any way to get the detailed audit history information on Staffing profile.

Thanks,
Murali Janaki
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Have not seen such information anywhere. You would probably need to have your own audit trigger on tables like rsc_staff_prof_allocation.
You could post an enhancement request on the support page, of course.
Murali Janaki
Occasional Advisor

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for quick reply.

Is there any history table corresponding to the data table rsc_staff_prof_allocation.

Please suggest me the history table to store staffing profile audit data.

Thanks,
Murali Janaki.
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think so, you can create your own.
Ramazan1
Regular Collector

Hello,

I have an other issue. When I add positions in the staffing profile I can see in the audit trail some details.

Export to ExcelStaffing Profile Audit Trail

Showing 1 to 7 of 8    
Date                                           User               Context                Event
06.09.12 09:25 Uhr MEST User, Admin ITA-Mitarbeiter Status Changed from New to Partially Assigned

But when I delete a position there is no entry in the audit trail. I think this is an important point. Is there any possibility to get this info into the audit trail list?

Regards,

Ramazan

Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ramazan,

There is no way as confiuration. 

But you can request it from HP as enhancement request.

Or, you can create a trigger in Oracle DB. That can be trigger  when a record added, deleted, updated. The trigger can record all changes to a custom table.

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please click KUDOS star icon and mark it as Accepted Solution.

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event