Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow notification problem...

Highlighted
Sevilay
Collector

Workflow notification problem...

Hi,

my problem is that users complain about the repeatedly receiving reminder notificaitons even if they took the action and pressed the "Approve" button.

In the workflow,"Don't send if obsolute" checkbox is checked but i did this afterward.

But the system doesn't take it into account.

Thanks in advance.
7 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: Workflow notification problem...

Can you check for the new request? Or a request which is before 'Planning Finalization'?

Move the request to 'Planning Finalization' and check that up.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Sevilay
Collector

Hi Mahen,

i couldn't understand you very well.But i checked the planning finalization again.It seems true.The messages is sent after the planning finalization step.
The problem is that :
we are in execution step which comes after planning finalization.And the stakeholder approved the plan and pressed the "completed" button.In any case the reminder messaged is sent in every day.
This bothers the user because he already took the action.

Thanks again.

Mahen M
Honored Contributor

You told that

"Don't send if obsolute" checkbox is checked but i did this "afterward".

I am concerned about your "afterward"

I am requesting you to check this with a new Request, and check whether you get unwanted notification mail for that request once the request is approved.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Sevilay
Collector

Ok,

i got it now :)

Sorry for the late understanding.

But i can test it tomorrow,because the reminder notificaitons are sent at 8:00 am.
Even if i can change the interval ,i don't want to change the settings now.Because i test it as to be.

i let you know tomorrow.

Thanks again.

tech_cons
Regular Collector

Hi Sevilay,

Reminder problem is a bug in ppm. We faced that, ppm is sending reminder even request is closed.I think,don't use reminder checkbox. You can make a new development to take reminder.

Best regards.
Sevilay
Collector

Hi Mahen,

i didn't get reminder notifications after i took action at newly created project.

Thanks.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Glad the issue got resolved. Hope you can request your users to ignore the notification for current project...... Happy Camper :-))

Regards,
Mahendran M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event