The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Highlighted
Sevilay
Collector

Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi,

as an admin i can see the "Search Resource Availability" link in the left menu under "Resource Management" tab.But our resource managers can't see this.
Which access grant should i give them ?
Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi,
i think it 'view_all_resources'.
Sevilay
Collector

Re: Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi Alexander,

thanks at first.But there is a problem with this access grant such that when i give this grant ,data exports menu is also seen at the left menu under the Resource Management link.This can be problem,because every resource manager sees each other's resources.I only want to show "Resource Availability" link also one more question.Is it possible to remove "Organizational Model" tab under the same menu.I attach the screenshot of the menu.
Thanks in advance.
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Let me see you SG grants.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event