Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Highlighted
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi,

as an admin i can see the "Search Resource Availability" link in the left menu under "Resource Management" tab.But our resource managers can't see this.
Which access grant should i give them ?
Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi,
i think it 'view_all_resources'.
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Re: Which access grant should be given to resource managers to see the "Search Resource Availability" ?

Hi Alexander,

thanks at first.But there is a problem with this access grant such that when i give this grant ,data exports menu is also seen at the left menu under the Resource Management link.This can be problem,because every resource manager sees each other's resources.I only want to show "Resource Availability" link also one more question.Is it possible to remove "Organizational Model" tab under the same menu.I attach the screenshot of the menu.
Thanks in advance.
Semenov Alexand
Acclaimed Contributor.

Let me see you SG grants.