Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the HP PPM Road map to compete with other PPM vendors

Highlighted
Santosh_M
Acclaimed Contributor

What is the HP PPM Road map to compete with other PPM vendors

Hi All,

I am curious to know the HP PPM Road map to compete with other PPM vendors.

As I do not see many vendors going for HP PPM(I may be wrong). Can anyone guide me on this, especially forum admins.

Thanks

Kumar

3 REPLIES
Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Occasional Visitor

Re: What is the HP PPM Road map to compete with other PPM vendors

Hi Kumar,

I would like to inform you that support does not have a document with the road map of future changes to the product and  cannot provide such information, in order to avoid any guarantees or expectations that Project Management/R&D cannot keep. Changes to the product are dynamic (based on needs/time/resources/etc.).

Hope this help.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Etienne_Canaud
HPE Expert

Hi Kumar,

I just wanted to echo what Vinh Loc wrote. Only HP Product Management is allowed to communicate on the official HP PPM Center Roadmap, and when they do so, it will typically involve customers that signed a non-disclosure agreement, and a bunch of "Forward Looking Statement" slides to ensure that everyone understands that everything is still subject to change.

In other words, don't expect any official PPM Roadmap communication on an HP public forum.

All I can tell you from my own personal R&D position (which is NOT HP official position in any way) is that we have no plan to stop the improvements around User Experience, Stability and Performance that we started with PPM 9.2X. Going more in details would mean discussing specific features, and despite my excitement on the contents of the next PPM release, I cannot mention anything precise as release contents and dates are always subject to change, both in theory and in practice.

All I will say is that from my own perspective, what's ahead is the most ambitious release since I join the R&D team about 5 years ago. It'll be up for you to judge once it's released, so stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

Etienne.

Santosh_M
Acclaimed Contributor

Thanks for the update

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event