The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What grants are required to view others time sheets in PPM 7.1?

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri

What grants are required to view others time sheets in PPM 7.1?

Hi,

What are required settings to view time sheets of other users.

Actually, I have 'View Time Sheets','View All Time Sheets' grants but still I am not able to view others Time Sheets, Please let me know anything more to be done to view others time sheets.

Thanks
Shravan
4 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Re: What grants are required to view others time sheets in PPM 7.1?

I think you also have to be either (1) the person's direct manager, (2) his time approver, or (3) a delegate set in Resources > Time Mgt tab.
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi Shravan,

By default, time sheets are not visible to other users, other than the user and manager.

You can though view the time sheet data of all the users by running the 'Time Sheet Summary', 'Time Sheet Details' and 'Actual Time Summary' reports when you have the 'View All Time Sheets' access grant.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Hi,
Here we have given access to our QA Administrator, I am not sure what specific access grants are required, I gave him 'ITG Administrator' Security group(Has all access grants added to it) He can delegate everyones timesheet to his ID and he can search all timesheets.

Regards,
Mahendran M
vamsee_1
Regular Collector

Hi Shravan,

Adding to Eriks comments. If at all you are a part of the security group which is the billing approver for the resources its then that you can view the time sheets.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event