The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF step processing type immidiate question

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

WF step processing type immidiate question

Good Day.
I have an issue. (use 7.5 sp3).
I have execution step with ksc_store command and processing type = immidiate (example in attach).
But after eligible this step process has stoped and run only after pressing F5-refresh.
What's wrong?
Thanks in advice!!!!
4 REPLIES
Jim Esler
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: WF step processing type immidiate question

The request display is static. It captures the state of the request at one point in time and does not refresh until you refresh it, in this case with F5. The command step has executed but you do not see it. If you display the transaction history instead of pressing F5, you will see that the step has executed. The key is that F5 only refreshes the display and does not trigger any workflow activity. Only the transition buttons at the top of the display can do that.
Erik Cole_1
Esteemed Contributor

Semenov,

Set the Workflow Scope of your execution to 'Requests' (you may have to create a new execution) and you will get the option to have it wait to redisplay the page until after the execution finishes.

Hi, Please follow the steps in the attached document.

Let me know if this helps.

- Nisha
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Many Thanks for ALL.
All working fine.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event